Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekly Progress #1

This week is up and down for me. I was really hoping to be at 425 or below. And I could have if I had just worked out a bit more or if I had not gone off track for the entire weekend. I held steady at 428.2 for most of the week and that is where I stood today. It's a 4 pound weight loss, which I guess is nothing to turn my nose at. Sometimes I feel like I should be dropping 10-20 pounds a week like the people on The Biggest Loser, but I know that I don't have the time to work out 6 and 8 hours a day and so this just isn't a viable weight loss for me.

I was hoping that I'd lose some inches even though my weight wasn't dropping. I did lose 1 1/2 inches in my waist, but my hips and neck stayed the same, which is disappointing. I really want my hip area to start shrinking more, as that's where I am really super self-conscious.

I know I should be rejoicing in 4 pounds and 1 1/2 inches gone, but truthfully, I'm disappointed that I didn't do better.

My goal for next Monday is to be under 425 pounds, which will be the smallest I have been since late 2007 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment